Here's the deal: if you want to find out what it is you REALLY want, what that mysterious something is in your life that has been lacking, put GOOGLE to the test.
Go to GOOGLE and type - your FIRST NAME then the word "wants". And don't cheat by looking for one you like best! Just take the first link that Google gives you.
E.g. When I type in google search: Natalie wants....
a family!! (i do??!!!)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
What do you want? ***
Posted by NaTzAnGeLiK at 9:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I checked mine. It says I wanna steer my way into a loving family! But I'm already in! =)
edcel wants..
Wants $1 Billion For Birth Control
wahahhahaha
lol! birth control to lessen the world population hahaha
hello natz..if you're up for increasing page rank, I have a tag for you here :) http://coffeenchoclate.blogspot.com/2008/03/big-bang-meme.html
have a great weekend!
ahak oi, i want racism.. tsk tsk.. hehe
Here's mine.
From "Rilian, King of Narnia"
wants to plead with her, to beg her to release him, get him out of this confinement, deliver him from being buried alive.
LOL,
Post a Comment