CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

7 Wonders Of Nature

Congratulations to the Philippines for achieving four of the country's top tourist spots as finalists for the "Seven Wonders of the World of Nature". Included are:

3rd: Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park

5th: Chocolate Hills of Bohol
8th: The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River and Park in Palawan

11th: Mayon Volcano


Thank you for your online votes!


“I hope this strong show of support is reflective of a deeper appreciation of our responsibilities as a people not only to promote, but also to save our natural resources from various threats,”
-Senator Cayetano, chairperson of the Senate committee on environment and natural resources

7 comments:

Jean9 said...

Thank you for visiting and commenting, I went to vote for you but not sure if I voted I couldn't see a button that said vote! I wish you a good day.

Heisan said...

Go Philippines! Indeed there are lots of beautiful spots that our country can be proud of. We only need to help in promoting them.

Blogs and Blogging

Anonymous said...

wow. that's good news. may results na pala?

BillyWarhol said...

Awesome Shots!!

+ Oh my Gosh Both our Ads are running today!!

Thank U for yer EC AD!! ;)) Peace*

Ian said...

SAVE OUR WORLD!!

i like The Puerto Princesa Subterranean River and Park in Palawan very much.

I hope i can go to Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park one day.

Chocolate Hills of Bohol and Mayon Volcano are nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope Philippines will win...


Hi please visit http://www.irisaeirincollections.com/2008/06/momhood-moments-tag.html

you have been tagged

Anonymous said...

Great to see our beautiful Philippines here..